DIVERSify and ReMIX focus on developing and improving intercropping practices to diversify crop systems. The meeting aims to attract both scientists and agricultural stakeholders from a wide range of regions and farming systems to obtain feedback on research findings and industry-relevant tools, discuss intercropping uptake and practical application, and guide future developments in intercropping research.
Invited speakers include:
- Professor John Vandermeer (Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Michigan, USA)
- Professor Maria Finckh (University of Kassel, Germany)
- Professor Bernhard Schmid (University Of Zürich, Switzerland)
- Dr Caroline Drummond MBE (Linking Environment and Farming, UK) will chair a science-farmer forum/Q&A on intercropping practices
The AAB is committed to running this conference in January 2021. Due to uncertainty about COVID-19, associated regulations and travel guidance, they are staying flexible about the format of the event (meet in person, virtually or hybrid) and will make a decision about the final format as soon as possible. To stay up top date on the Congress, one can sign up for the AAB email updates on the conference website, or follow AAB on Facebook or Twitter, all which are linked below.
- When: January 19th - 20th, 2021
- Place: University of Reading, UK
- Registration: via cvent.com, linked below
- Language: English
cvent.com: conference website and registration
facebook.com: AAB Facebook page
twitter.com: AAB Twitter page